My Favorite Things: For the Kitchen

>> Wednesday, September 22, 2010

When I think about cooking, images of my favorite dishes come to mind.  Without the proper cooking supplies, however, those recipes would have been a definite pain to make.  Here is one of the items I use weekly!  It also makes a great gift, as the money you spend on it will actually be toward something that gets used (if the person loves to cook) as opposed to getting donated or tossed into some random box in the garage.

Le Creuset Classic Round Pot:  This pot is no less than AMAZING!  It holds roasts, any soup, and serves as a functional all around pot.  I use it, literally, every week.  While you may think the price is steep, just consider that this pot will outlive you, your children, and your grandchildren!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP