Healthy Snacks for Toddlers

>> Wednesday, September 22, 2010

If you are a health concious mom, perhaps you have stumbled across a similar problem:  finding healthy snacks for your toddler.  Now, I'm not talking about fruits or veggies because as far as I'm concerned those are a given.  Specifically, I'm referring to "snacks," as in the kind that your friend pulls out in a single packet or a box and wants to share with your kid.  While I don't profess to be a 100% purist, I do look for snack items that have organic flour, whole wheat flour, cane juice instead of high fructose corn syrup, etc.  One brand that I like is Annie's.  I don't feel bad if my kid snacks on these (even though I still reach for fruit first), because they have healthy ingredients.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP