Cheese Log of Love

>> Saturday, January 1, 2011

Photo Courtesy of ThePioneerWoman.com
Let's face it--cheese packs a punch in the fat department, especially when you are combining three different kinds into a fantastic concoction.  So unless said concoction is really, really tasty, and I mean worth the extra workouts and/or living on salads for a few days afterward, there is no way I will go near it.  So I found myself daring to taste a new cheese log on New Year's.  For the record, most cheese logs I have encountered have been bland, dry, and pretty tastless.  For that I can just go to my cheese draw and cut myself a slice.  You can imagine my surprise when my taste buds ignited into a self-propelled frensy of the firework proportion.  While the New Year's celebration is over, the tastes don't have to be!  The recipe was moist, tasty, with a melody of different flavor that all just worked!  This recipe comes from The Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen blog!  Here is the link to print it out in full!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP