An Introduction...

>> Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yummy treats can come from many places, but when the time permits, I make them from scratch with the best ingredients. Don't get me wrong--I love enjoying a decadent dessert from a hip bakery--but how often do I really have time to frequent said bakery? Or, do I really want to spend $12 a couple desserts when I could spend $12 on ingredients and share my own homemade dessert with friends or just family at the end of a busy day? I confess, I do both, but given the schedule life throws my way, the latter is more often the case.

This blog is dedicated to those who are active in life, strive to be healthy, and yet make take time to enjoy the yummy goodness that good food has to offer, whether you make it at home or find it your own town. I cook with butter and olive oil, enjoy a mix of different food, and at the end of the day will always enjoy dessert!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP