Books like Twilight Continued: Latest Finds

>> Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I am constantly on the search for books that I will like as much as I did the Twilight series.  While none have come close to the brilliance that is Stephenie Meyer, I haven't given up hope.  Here are a few that I have picked up recently and are on my reading list so we'll see how they compare.  I am hoping they will match up to the The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass series and The Hunger Games Trilogy: The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, Book 1) Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, Book 1) by Cassandra Clare (hardcopy only, $11.55 from Amazon beats Walmart and Target prices)
 Shiver (Wolves of Mercy Falls) Shiver (Wolves of Mercy Falls)by Maggie Stiefvater (paperback is only $8.99)

Hush, HushHush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (paperback is only $9.99)

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP